In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nube de palabras femininenube de etiquetas feminine
- The new version adds visualization of tag clouds in a hierarchical tree view.
- The folksonomies and tag clouds which emerge from Web 2.0 also help individuals maximise brief interactions with the medium by creating clusters of related information.
- This will actually help me in writing articles since the tags clouds themselves become the article.
- When users click on a topic in a tag cloud, the map appears with experts arranged according to their automatically calculated expertise ratings.
- The site, Brand Tags, compiles all the answers to produce a "tag cloud" - an instant, visual illustration of how a brand is perceived.
- This is an excellent use of tag clouds!
- This application can show these tags either as traditional lists or as tag clouds.
- Over to the right of this new page you'll see my full tag cloud again.
- This website makes heavy use of tag cloud for categorization.
- Tag clouds also form clouds of associated tags.
- The jury is still out on the usefulness of tag clouds.
- I may want to subscribe to 9 rules members on 'web design' and perhaps the good old tag cloud could be employed.
- This tiny application lets you cluster your various bookmarks into tag clouds.
- Someone should modify the display of tag clouds so that the most used term (s) are in the middle and radiate outward in addition to relative size.
- You also have the option of displaying calendars, archives and tag clouds which may or may not be useful and can clutter up your page.
- If you look at the tag cloud to the right there, you'll see the entire cloud.
- Library House came up with this very nice tag cloud, showing the results.
- The best way to explore the site is to ignore the category tags such as Business, Culture and Economics and hit the tag cloud.
- A newspaper has published a telling tag cloud view of Bill Gates' speech earlier this week.
- I have been using tag clouds as a thumbnail image of my own work and for complex texts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.