In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nube de palabras femininenube de etiquetas feminine
- This tiny application lets you cluster your various bookmarks into tag clouds.
- Over to the right of this new page you'll see my full tag cloud again.
- When users click on a topic in a tag cloud, the map appears with experts arranged according to their automatically calculated expertise ratings.
- The folksonomies and tag clouds which emerge from Web 2.0 also help individuals maximise brief interactions with the medium by creating clusters of related information.
- Tag clouds also form clouds of associated tags.
- The new version adds visualization of tag clouds in a hierarchical tree view.
- I may want to subscribe to 9 rules members on 'web design' and perhaps the good old tag cloud could be employed.
- You also have the option of displaying calendars, archives and tag clouds which may or may not be useful and can clutter up your page.
- This is an excellent use of tag clouds!
- A newspaper has published a telling tag cloud view of Bill Gates' speech earlier this week.
- This website makes heavy use of tag cloud for categorization.
- Library House came up with this very nice tag cloud, showing the results.
- The jury is still out on the usefulness of tag clouds.
- This application can show these tags either as traditional lists or as tag clouds.
- The best way to explore the site is to ignore the category tags such as Business, Culture and Economics and hit the tag cloud.
- I have been using tag clouds as a thumbnail image of my own work and for complex texts.
- The site, Brand Tags, compiles all the answers to produce a "tag cloud" - an instant, visual illustration of how a brand is perceived.
- Someone should modify the display of tag clouds so that the most used term (s) are in the middle and radiate outward in addition to relative size.
- If you look at the tag cloud to the right there, you'll see the entire cloud.
- This will actually help me in writing articles since the tags clouds themselves become the article.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.