1masculine finalfeminine última partemasculine finalmasculine últimos añosthe tag end of the dictatorship — los últimos coletazos de la dictadura
- nothing was left but some tag ends — no quedaban más que restos
- Its spiritual home is somewhere between the tag end of the 1960s and that bit of the early 1970s where waif-like girls pointed at balloons in an effort to advertise bread that made you thinner.
- It had seemed like just an idea, only a couple of hours at the tag end of another of my travels.
- Instead, have a doubled piece of whipping twine handy and after pulling the tag end of the mono down between the two standing parts, as it were, make a half-hitch around them with the length of whipping twine to jam the tag end in place.
- The strongest way to crimp is to pass the wire through the crimp, then through the swivel or hook eye, bring it back through the crimp a second time, then push the tag end of the wire inside the crimp's body a third time, then close the crimp.
- There was no sign of his son anywhere among the tag ends of the harvest.
- To our right, over the Atlantic, orange lightning glowed over the horizon from the tag end of yesterday's storm.
- As, Barton Biggs, the economic strategist with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, commented recently: ‘If inflation is almost non-existent at the tag end of a boom, what will happen during the recession?’
- Trimming the tag end of the knot or even simply cutting it can pose a problem for anglers more used to snipping monofilament.
- Now with a very sharp blade, trim the tag end right back to the whipping, if there are any stray ends, quickly pass a cigarette lighter over where the tag end comes through the whipping, effectively singeing away any loose strands.
- Snug the knot up until it is of a size which will allow the hook to swing freely, pass the tag end of line though the crimp and snug it down close to the knot.
- Tease the knot down to a size where the hook has just sufficient room to swing freely, pass the tag end through the crimp and use the cup to cup pliers to crimp hard.
- Now pull the loop shorter through the granny knot to leave just an inch or so of loop and a short tag end.
- For me, Ed helped to make sense of that too rarely cited tag end of Thomas's definition of our species, Animal rationale et risibile.
- So it will be my way of talking about this tag end of the twentieth century and what it means to be an American.
- The AFP writer and photographer got to the scene ‘in time’ to get photos of the tag end of the fight.
- For the ultimate in simplicity, we also developed a fail-safe method of dealing with the tag end of a finished bimini.