In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sueldo neto masculine
- If you have no savings at all, as a ballpark figure, take your current age, divide by two and save that number as a percentage of your take-home pay for the rest of your working life.
- In the last two budgets, we played a major role in improving take-home pay for workers.
- The fact of the matter is that rising inflation is setting at naught the modest gains in take-home pay granted through tax reform and income rises.
- I'd hesitate to spend a third of my take-home pay on mortgage repayments, let alone more than half!
- In fact, I'd be paying the majority of my take-home pay to my mortgage lender for quite some time!
- Lower-income workers have also benefited from the Earned Income Tax Credit, which boosts their take-home pay.
- We then take a closer look at specific benefits and how you may be able to potentially increase your equivalent take-home pay by including a particular benefit in your salary package.
- By reducing the tax taken out of women's pay when they return to work or when they increase their hours, the tax credit can dramatically increase take-home pay.
- It is estimated that the working poor are forced to pay half their take-home pay for rent.
- The tax burden is significant, and in our case even when my wife returns to work the cost of child care will account for more than 45% of her take-home pay.
- We asked mothers to choose an income range within which their weekly household income fell, including take-home pay and benefits.
- The workers say that they are often not paid this rate and that their take-home pay is reduced because the employer deducts rent and food.
- The total increase of 7 per cent over 18 months will probably maintain the real value of pre-tax pay, resulting in a fall in the value of take-home pay in real terms.
- Without a doubt, a greater percentage of the nation's take-home pay is going toward stocking the family medicine cabinet.
- Mortgage repayments are still eating into first-time buyers' take-home pay to about the same extent that they did a decade ago.
- Aim to build a fund that amounts to at least three months take-home pay, preferably six months for extra comfort.
- In return for moderate pay rises, take-home pay was increased through tax reductions.
- The pay freeze comes on top of two years where workers saw no rise in take-home pay because an increase in pension contributions swallowed up what was supposed to be a ‘rise’.
- The actual increase in take-home pay for the average worker, however, will amount to just $4 per week - the equivalent of a loaf of bread and a litre of milk.
- Analysts credited last year's big rise, which few had predicted, to a strong growth in take-home pay, low unemployment and cheap borrowing costs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.