1Politicstoma del poder femininemilitary takeover — golpe militar masculine
2Businessabsorción feminine(de una empresa por otra) adquisición feminine
- There has been heavy trading in Siebel shares on rumours of takeover or management buyout.
- Two weeks ago the group in a terse statement said it was in talks that may lead to a takeover of the company.
- The Reserve Bank of India has expressed its concerns about laws governing takeover of banks.
- Vladimir Romanov plans to help Hearts sign players ahead of his takeover bid.
- The takeover caused controversy when it was announced by rail chiefs in December.
- As the company suffers from such a low valuation, it could also be a target for a takeover.
- The government says it has no power to stop a takeover bid for Manchester United.
- All three companies argue that staggered board elections protect shareholders in a takeover attempt.
- The pair will be able to use their stake to thwart any takeover attempt.
- A £47 million takeover deal for a Bradford-based transport engineering business has been approved by its shareholders.
- He had won a hostile takeover of the retail empire created by the legendary Charles Clore.
- Today it is seen as a potential takeover target as earnings problems hammer its share price.
- Ebookers admitted in September that it had been holding takeover talks with a number of potential suitors.
- We have arranged banking terms on the same terms as we did for the takeover of Arnotts.
- The company has had a number of takeover offers from private and public US companies.
- In the city, rumours are rife that Railtrack could now be the subject of a takeover bid.
- The Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment must by law approve any takeover of a newspaper in the state.
- Our company has gone through a restructure and a takeover, which means job cuts and relocation.
- Vladimir Romanov was in the stands yesterday and will surely complete his takeover of the club in the week ahead.
- Using debt to finance a corporate takeover is precisely the same as taking out a mortgage.