1zapatillas de deporte femininetenis masculinedeportivas feminine Spain
- Since I am sport fanatic I'm more comfortable in track suits and takkies.
- Clad in over-sized T-shirts, track pants and worn-out takkies, the youngsters listen attentively as the trainers at the camp bark instructions on the importance of the upcoming championships.
- She has a penchant for dressing for the occasion, looks good in Xhosa traditional dress, school uniform (when education was also her portfolio) and should look rather fetching trotting in a skipper, joggers and takkies!
- Dressed in jeans, t-shirts and well-worn takkies, the young girls gather early for practice, chatting to friends and catching up on the latest news.
- She walks into Rosebank Mall in her All Star takkies, longish skirt, tied dreadlocks, a bag across her chest and her little girl running behind or in front of her.