1(presentador, entrevistado, comentarista etc) busto parlante masculine
- They consist entirely of old clips interspersed with a few talking heads and a slightly sarcastic commentary.
- Did we need the anchors and the commentators and the talking heads and prognosticators to tell us how awful it was?
- On television, we saw many talking heads whose lips were not synchronized with the accompanying audio.
- The talking heads on the TV news channels simply don't know how to cope with so many main news stories at one time.
- His career now was made up of a mix of TV work, opinion pieces in lesser known magazines, and the occasional talking head / chatshow appearance, where he could always be counted on for good value.
- He was their ticket to Washington, their entrée into the bigs, their chance to become talking heads on the Sunday chat shows.
- Dunphy may be equally unimpressed by the majority of celebrities and talking heads who sustain the talk show circuit but he might have a little more fun with them.
- He is a Georgetown University prof, a prolific scholar, and a frequent television talking head on legal issues.
- Did any of the talking heads on the news analysis shows make this point?
- I don't always agree with this reporter / talking head but I do like his Thanksgiving message.
- What I fail to understand is why the politicians and talking heads aren't bringing this up on talk shows.
- Initially Jackanory used the simplest form of television presentation - a talking head reading to camera with cross fades to static illustrations.
- Review, the Weekly Standard, and other conservative organs provide the talking heads for cable news.
- Maybe we do not respond to this study because we are used to having things presented to us in sound bites by talking heads.
- The talking heads are tempering the broadcast by focussing on the lack of ‘law and order’.
- Unfortunately, too many of the talking heads parroted rather than questioned those assertions.
- His camera remains unobtrusive when facing the talking heads, but becomes expressive in times of transition.
- Certainly there was room on the disc for some featurette or commentary from some talking heads.
- A short production featurette has the usual talking heads and behind the scenes footage of the stunts.
- One finds similar comments on an almost daily basis on the op-ed pages of the New York Times and in the mouths of whatever talking head appears on television.