1lengua de destino feminine
- Your translator's native tongue should be the target language and the translator's expertise should match that of the original author's.
- There's no stopping in simultaneous interpreting and interpreters need to be translating a sentence for their audience into the target language while simultaneously listening to, and comprehending, the next sentence.
- Translators should be trained to advise both on the target language and the cultural acceptability of the questions to be asked.
- If a business has already developed a Web site, it is important to translate the site into the target language of a particular foreign market.
- The King James Version was an example of how the original was so much transformed that the translated literary form became ineluctably part of the target language, and was much more popular in that language than in the original.