1encaje de lanzadera masculine
- Despite her failing eyesight she made prodigious amounts of lace tatting for her clothes, and for family and friends.
- She decided to eke out a livelihood with what was once her favourite pastime, tatting.
- The inspiration for Lalie Douglas's newest work, Frivolité, came from a 1753 painting by Louis Tocqué that hangs in the Louvre showing a woman making a type of knotted lace called tatting.
- She's begun adding unique touches of tatting or crocheting or ribbon work.
- The tatting on each edge was simply an effect of elegance and care.