- The footpath outside the front of our house is flanked on both sides (is that tautology?) with low bushes.
- Redundancy and tautology are undesirable, and a sign of less than careful writing.
- It is conceivable that the key to truth lies in tautology and redundancy.
- Julian concurred that evenings set aside for communication with ‘dead angels’ (I'm sure there's some tautology in there) were right up his street and he couldn't believe he'd missed it.
- But really, spinning out some kind of clever model to illustrate that idea is unnecessary tautology: I can say it in just a few simple words.