In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pago del mínimo posible de impuestos sin incurrir en evasión fiscalhe can advise you on tax avoidance — puede asesorarlo sobre cómo pagar el mínimo de impuestos
- In doing so, the individual takes account of personalised needs, maximum tax avoidance, investment options, and so forth.
- Tyco International's acquisition accounting and offshore tax avoidance practices are also under scrutiny.
- The chancellor has already clamped down on tax avoidance by targeting complex arrangements, such as double trusts.
- New rules to tackle tax avoidance using personal service companies and similar intermediaries were published today.
- They've clamped down on some traditional ways of tax avoidance.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.