In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)código impositivo masculinecódigo fiscal masculine
- Check with the Inland Revenue that your tax code is correct for your circumstances.
- Employers and pension providers are told how much tax to deduct by your tax code.
- All employees, and many pensioners, should have a tax code.
- I haven't received any notification from the Inland Revenue, other than to tell me that my tax code has been amended.
- Why can't the mother's tax threshold be transferred to the father's tax code at least until children are of school age?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.