- Carrying a baby for nine months is very taxing, emotionally and physically.
- The flight-training program that normally took three years was condensed to a physically and emotionally taxing six months.
- For Hoffman, acting is taxing, demanding and isolating.
- Nothing particularly taxing, and the car behaved as you would expect it to, reliably, comfortably but not excitingly.
- Julius Drake plays his part with dedication and conviction, particularly in the dissonant sections where Ives' demands are extremely taxing.
- His left lung should be able to sustain him, but he'll never be able to perform any physically taxing job again.
- Driving buses is physically and emotionally taxing, with increasing demands for customer service, working congested routes, avoiding road rage, and dealing with schoolchildren.
- It's physically taxing, too, relying as it does on lightning-fast footwork, deep lunges and swift parries.
- Physical stress is caused by misuse or overuse of the body, such as exercising too much or working for extended periods at a job that is physically taxing.
- In this case the company reassigned the drivers to less physically taxing jobs.
- They offer a comprehensive understanding of electronic mediums that most people find mentally taxing and tedious.
- Haggling over the prices of groceries can be a taxing job, but Delhi's home-makers may finally breathe easy.
- The episode features three locale shifts and two car chases - taxing under ideal circumstances, inexcusable when the crew is exhausted and the budget trimmed.
- But can you imagine how taxing this must be on their self esteems?
- But still, calves or no calves, the demands of balancing an education with extracurricular responsibilities are taxing indeed.
- ‘Doing everything on your own had been quite taxing but without the car I would have felt quite stranded’, she says.
- It is all very good but towards the end the power of music becomes taxing to the senses as too much cake would become to the stomach.
- Writing one novel must be taxing, but writing a novel within a novel within a novel within a novel must be nigh on impossible.
- This whole situation must be really taxing for you.
- The long course takes about two hours of physically taxing skiing.
2(mentally)(problem/question) difícil(question/problem) complicado(job) difícil(job) que exige mucho