1rarotongano masculinemaorí de las Islas Cook masculine
- In New Zealand Te Reo Maori is now part of the school curriculum (speaking Maori, the native language of NZ).
- International audiences have demanded he perform in Te Reo.
- The characters are extremely realistic, speaking in a modern vernacular peppered with Te Reo, their references coming from both modern pop culture and Maori mythology.
- She had no problem singing Te Reo but she avoided getting into conversations.
- Furthermore, a campaign in Te Reo is likely to have an impact on Maori whereas one in English will not have such a significant impact.