1bollo con fruta seca masculine
- A toasted teacake, scone or flapjack was an option.
- Or maybe a nice slice of Battenberg or a toasted teacake - anything that might allow me to occasionally get my feet under my own table.
- The teacakes are wrapped individually in foil.
- For the sake of this review, we shared a toasted teacake and a fruit scone with butter and jam.
- Cups of coffee start at £1.25, teacakes are £1.20, scones £1.50 and banana or strawberry ice cream milkshakes are £1.65.
- But there's enough coffee and teacakes to keep any man focused.
- Scones, teacakes, date and walnut or spiced fruit loaf are priced at £1.25 or less.
- Cake forks and serviettes were provided, thankfully not placed under the buttered teacake!
- Ann was provided with both a butter packet and a sachet of Flora for her teacake.
- The menu mentioned toasted teacakes, scones, doughnuts, Danish pastries and flapjack.
- In fact, it is a genuine snack spot with scones, teacakes, cakes and biscuits being the staple fare.
- As if all this were not enough, she also plies participants with a delicious feast of teacakes, sandwiches, scones and cakes created from period recipes.
- Although attractively and efficiently served both the teacake and croissants came on top of serviettes.
- However tea/coffee and a scone or toasted teacake should cost under £2.50.
- It was still early in the day so Ann opted for a toasted teacake and hot chocolate.
- Ann was delighted with a freshly-toasted teacake while I enjoyed a toasted cinnamon muffin.
- The three-packs of snowballs and caramel teacakes are being sold through petrol station forecourts and other outlets.
- At a recent talk we gave, Ann was accused of eating nothing but scones and toasted teacakes.
- Scones with jam and cream cost £1.70 as did a special of a toasted teacake with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Furniture endorsements, chocolate teacakes, bowls aficionado… life rarely gets more fulfilling than that.