In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trabajador en equipo masculinetrabajadora en equipo femininemust be a good team player — se valora capacidad de trabajo en equipo
- I am passionate about my neighbourhood and my city, I am hard worker and a good team player.
- Your seeming failure as a strategic captain however is at direct odds with your on-field enthusiasm as a team player.
- A team player, the General Practitioner was quick to pass on the recognition to those he's worked with.
- He also showed he was a champion team player by walking away when he thought it was of most benefit to the club.
- A hard worker and a team player, he does his best against the best competition.
- You don't have to be mad to work here, but you do have to be on time, well presented, a team player, customer service focused and sober.
- She is considered the ultimate team player who has the confidence and admiration of her colleagues.
- He shares many of the same qualities as Phil, being a selfless team player who communicates through the quality of his performance.
- She is a great team player and an exceptional role model as a psychologist.
- But they must invest more in the project if the navy is to have ships to cope with a variety of situations in the future, and be a team player in future events.
- Quinn's selflessness in this regard is worth stressing, for he has always been the model team player.
- She's very focused, a true team player and a great role model for all the other kids.
- If you asked one of us if another member of the squad was a good team player, we would have looked at you like you were crazy.
- Displaying flexibility ensures an employer that a worker is a leader as well as a team player.
- He was also a team player, one who, like his own young assistants today, was only to happy to do the boss's dirty work.
- Also, being a team player is essential, and the inclusion of all members is very important to me.
- The only way someone is ever in a position to write a tell-all memoir is to have been a team player at some earlier point.
- He's a team player, scored the equaliser, made chances for others, including our equaliser.
- She is recognized as the ultimate team player, highly professional and a leader in the clinical arena.
- He has tremendous pace, he is our top scorer, and he is a team player who always wants victory.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.