1conducto lacrimal masculine
- A thin, blunt metal wire is gently passed through the tear duct to open any obstruction.
- Some children have nasal polyps, which are cysts or growths of extra tissue in the nose at the end of the tear duct.
- Before massaging the tear duct, wash your hands.
- Viruses and bacteria may be rubbed into the eye or may travel from an infection in the nose up through a tear duct and into the eye.
- This can be caused by a blocked tear duct, which can be treated by gentle massage between the eye and nasal area.