In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There are students in private colleges and techs and they're getting an education.
- Then I started teaching a bit at the local tech, got the academic bug, and took a few courses.
- I got a clue to their relationship on the first day of the tech.
- I've been accepted at the tech school here, and I want to continue my education so that I can have a wider range of knowledge about repairs.
- I'd left school having failed the 11+ exams, but with the encouragement of my parents I went to the local Tech to do "O" level GCE's.
- There is no tech transfer without new technology.
- If you want details of battery tech, check this out.
- Now we see companies with doubtful credentials entering tech ventures for the sake of attracting investment.
- Meanwhile, it's digital media and emerging tech, all new, all the time.
- As far as stock selection is concerned, the biggest trend in the world today is away from tech and telecom companies.
- They have a 10 story mart with all things tech related.
- In science and tech, this week we look at identities and cyberspace.
- If there's just a personality conflict with your company service tech, you can lose your contract over that.
- Elsewhere, analysts saw little respite for battered tech and telecoms shares, which have struggled amid the gloomy corporate earnings picture.
- But while defensive stocks fell back, tech, telecom and media companies were adding their support to the market.
- Yet, it's not only tech companies that are targeting the appealing demographics and psychographics of indie film fans.
- Both companies didn't see a strong enough return to tech spending.
- I've never paid a dime for any tech show I've gone to, nor would I.
- In London, tech, telecom and media stocks were bearing the brunt of the sell-off as investors looked for safe havens in the current unsettled climate.
- This is still my personal web site and is not going to mutate into a vertical blog about tech, design, politics, pop culture, or even asbestos.
- Anybody with experience in theatre, acting, set, costume and prop making, lighting and sound tech is especially welcome.
- Most technology investors focus on tech companies that sell to enterprises.
- This kind of embedded tech has been used in high-quality printers for decades.
- It's a big gamble for Tom, but his company has handled major tech overhauls before.
- The cult of minimal tech - with its laptop-loving geeks and programming panache - hardly seems a hot trend.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.