In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dibujo técnico masculine
- The Privy Council was there considering fairly simple technical drawings.
- The storyboard process encourages quick sketches that can often convey the scheme better than belabored technical drawings.
- The style in which the society's logo is rendered is very loose and natural as opposed to the sterility of a technical drawing.
- So if you had a fast-enough computer, and the data properly integrated, you could generate the technical drawings for the maintenance manual, quickly test for safety, and so on.
- Also, initially we had technical cooperation agreements with local manufacturers, who then worked with subcontractors and gave them technical drawings that may have leaked out.
- The numerous displays illustrate the design process through annotated technical drawings and research, audiovisual presentations, case histories and both scale and life-sized 3 - D models.
- And beneath that, of course, is a detailed technical drawing, presumably of the principles of mound construction.
- As cover designs often tended to be artistic or abstract representations, rather than technical drawings or photographs, the descriptions may have been added to help readers better connect them to content in each issue.
- The rigour of the text will no doubt be instructive for students while the more advanced reader can glean enough information from the brilliant technical drawings without referring too much to the text.
- Soon, after all the cold technical drawings had been processed, she proceeded onto the photos.
- Like many other firms, the company is making increasing use of 3 - D modelling software, allowing for accurate, high resolution presentations and technical drawings.
- Although some creative features are included, the focus here is on creating technical drawings and illustrations.
- The software is a design application that supports the creation of technical drawings and product images.
- Academics and professionals may be satisfied with technical drawings but a lay public, on which museums depend, need models, virtual reality tours, or, at least, photography.
- Maps, plans, technical drawings and photographs are dealt with at some length and there is a separate chapter on railway staff records as a source for family history research.
- None of the plans were real blueprints or technical drawings.
- A key success of the book for communicating to nonspecialists is in the figures, which are presented in a manner somewhere between a cartoon and a technical drawing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.