In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1transferencia de tecnología feminine
- In addition, they were asked to discuss their choices with regard to coalition warfare, technology transfer, and foreign military sales.
- In the 1980s, the appropriate technology movement, a systematic effort to explore case studies of technology transfer from the developed to the developing world, arrived at many fascinating insights.
- The new center would undertake business development, staff training and technology transfer for the benefit of both countries.
- ‘They will also be able to seek out opportunities for both business development and technology transfer,’ she added.
- By the early 1990s, such technology transfer was well under way, to the benefit of medicine, the economy and the universities themselves.
- It would mean upholding international commitments to developing financing and technology transfer.
- Regional and national research, technology transfer and policy development also need improvement.
- Other areas of cooperation include cooperation in research and development, technology transfer, tourism promotion, human resource development and other economy-related areas.
- Interaction between academia and industry is also undeveloped, as is the role of foreign investments in technology transfer.
- We should be the world's leader in technology transfer and technical assistance to meet a host of environmental and health challenges.
- Required cooperation, including technology transfer, can include incentives and economic opportunities for all parties.
- We see a higher education sector which meets the needs of the economy in terms of trained people, research and technology transfer.
- The product is available to medical device manufacturers through licensing arrangements with technology transfer and contract coating options.
- More jobs will be created and there will be technology transfer within the framework of South-to-South co-operation.
- As transportation and communications costs have declined, international economic transactions - trade, finance, technology transfer - have increased dramatically.
- Under the mentorship program the process of technology transfer and skills development is expected to take place.
- There are also concerns that the rules hinder technology transfer from North to South, preventing poor countries from competing in an increasingly knowledge-based global economy.
- And I think if the G8 is successful in getting a way forward in getting practical technology development and technology transfer then this meeting in Gleneagles will have served the world well.
- Its purpose is to facilitate technical co-operation and technology transfer so that developing states do not have to rely on Article 5 to protect their interests but are enabled to comply with the protocol's control measures.
- The optical systems developed also offer the potential for technology transfer and economic development.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.