1lenguaje técnico masculinetecnicismos masculine
- The lesson they appear to have learned is: if you want to look and sound professional, you should babble on in technospeak rather than simply saying what you sell.
- Essentially westerns set in space, they both cover the universal themes of good versus evil while making the lead actors spit out mind-boggling technospeak on a regular basis.
- And she would belittle people with her technospeak to make them look stupid.
- The users, however, were not entirely delighted when messages with a subject starting with " - SPAM ‘began arriving in their inboxes, with blocks of technospeak at the top and no human-readable HTML messages.’
- With its nondescript, brainiac anti-heroes and dialogue crammed with technospeak, it is the ultimate geek movie.
- In technospeak, the primary issue for servers in mission-critical roles is ‘high availability,’ or HA.
- If there are two scientists, both with Ph.D.s, arguing opposite viewpoints using technospeak that no non-scientist could easily understand, who is going to be believed?
- Film-making, like any other profession, relies on a mishmash of creative terms, jargon and technospeak, allowing effective communication between cast and crew.
- Yes, in an area which has prided itself on creating new technospeak terms, the Internet community has really outdone itself this time with the word ‘blog’ (an abbreviation of the term ‘weblog’).