In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1adolescente masculinequinceañero masculine informalquinceañera feminine informal(idol/magazine) (before noun) de adolescentes(magazine/idol) (before noun) de quinceañeros informal
- There is no magic formula for parenting teens but parents need to talk and listen to their children.
- Twenty percent of today's teens have at least one immigrant parent.
- Finally, support of family and love will greatly help pregnant teens.
- Today's teens have more opportunities for taking dangerous risks than ever before.
- Mike asked the teen's parents if he could take the boy to the Air Force base for lunch.
- The black-haired teen was glad now that she had saved up so much money.
- Teaching your teen to drive will take planning, patience, and time.
- I also think that there needs to be a level of open communication with the parents of the teen.
- Parents have a wide range of reactions when they find out their teen is having a baby.
- As a teen, she lived briefly in a foster home, but is now on good terms with her parents.
- The teen gave the evidence to police, who arrested a suspect the next day.
- You write that troubled teens become jaded and often distrustful of adults and authority.
- He was the one that had been in the lead before the black-haired teen had passed him.
- If a teen is repeatedly threatening to end his or her life he may mean it.
- The black-haired teen looked behind her in horror as she saw her father emerge from the house.
- The teen was also charged with one count of indecent assault of another boy.
- The teen has run away from care several times and has also spent time in psychiatric hospitals.
- Such meetings also give you the necessary knowledge to talk to your teen about what goes on at school.
- Teens especially don't want to stand out or seem different because they're sick.
- Courses in parenting teens and toddlers are starting in May.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.