In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The monster telco reckons that 91 payphones will be kitted out by the end of the week.
- Quoted company share prices in this sector have suffered alongside telcos in other markets - but undeservedly so.
- The telco already runs Wi-Fi public access hot spots and payphones at all three sites.
- It is a huge consortium of domain registrars, registry operators, telcos and technology companies.
- I also understand that the major telcos and cablecos are in a lobbying frenzy to prevent this as well.
- Bringing costs down will have to become a major priority for both cable companies and the telcos.
- Once word of the network hit the papers, the telco and service provider lobby swung into action.
- By doing this telcos will be able to more easily roll out high bandwidth Internet access to both business and residential customers.
- Why did the telcos previously believe that subscribers at any cost would be a viable business plan?
- The size of the States has also reinforced the monopolistic behaviour of many US telcos and service providers.
- The Singapore authorities already require telcos here to note down the particulars of prepaid card buyers.
- Do I need to tell you how like almost any enterprise, big telcos hate to be regulated?
- Will the cities be forced to partner with telcos to help them operate and manage the networks?
- The telcos responsible for broadband infrastructure can now see where and how they can make money.
- It opens up a huge playing field for mobile telcos who see the opportunity to offer financial services.
- Most telcos have trenched enough fiber to carry signals across long distances.
- This is the latest in a series of setbacks for telcos and telco equipment manufacturers.
- An enterprise will look for a breadth of services from the telcos and strong competition in a potential location.
- This is simply a way for the telcos to advertise lower prices than they're really charging.
- All over the world, telcos have seen customers switching to cable and mobile phone services.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.