In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teletrabajar desde casatrabajar a distancia
- From telecommuting to centralized support services to offshore productivity centers, physical location's role is diminishing in relevance.
- If you can't get as much time as you'd like, try to negotiate a staggered return, telecommuting, or working part time temporarily.
- Also, with telecommuting, it's far easier to work at home for many people.
- It also facilitates telecommuting - working from a location remote from the office or other place of business - making it possible for many people to work at jobs anywhere in the country, without moving away from home.
- So, many at-home dads find ways to stay active and even earn a few dollars - consulting, telecommuting, working part-time, or starting a part-time business out of the home.
- Consumers cited telecommuting and online video games as two important factors in their decision to sign up for broadband access.
- All 17 companies offer employees telecommuting and job-sharing options; 16 offer flextime.
- It certainly helps that we've telecommuted from the beginning; if we had started out as a regular company and then tried to institute telecommuting, I think it would have been much more difficult.
- Experts say businesses should promote telecommuting, using the Internet and telephone for meetings, along with utilizing technology to monitor traffic flow, reducing accidents and improving throughput.
- More women are taking time away from paid employment or working in unconventional settings, telecommuting, working part-time, or job-sharing in order to spend time with children.
- So the work of the court can be done basically by telecommuting, with some rare exceptions.
- And instead of flying to your next business meeting simply because your company will pay for it, try carpooling or taking a train, or telecommuting via phone, fax or the Internet.
- Other initiatives to help attract and retain staff include morale-boosting benefits such as telecommuting and easier access to unpaid time off for reasons such as extended travel.
- More employees are telecommuting full- or part-time.
- How about staying with your parents and telecommuting to work?
- This might mean leaving your work at the office for some and telecommuting for others.
- Companies have implemented ‘working mother’ policies such as maternity leave, childcare referral services, part-time employment, telecommuting, and flexible hours.
- About 46% of small companies allow telecommuting, but it's still a good idea to do a three - to six-month test run before establishing any policy.
- I don't even see the point, since the job allows for telecommuting.
- Tomorrow I call my boss and tell him that I'm telecommuting from here.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.