In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Daniel's power is more or less a form of personal telekinesis.
- In our world some unusually gifted people are able to demonstrate with modest success that telekinesis and levitation exist.
- That was not entirely true, as she could feel a small ability of telekinesis, but nothing she could use against him.
- Most psychics trained in three disciplines, usually telepathy, telekinesis, and another one.
- Steven soon develops the same powers they have - telepathy, teleportation, and telekinesis.
- Perhaps children even posses abilities we do not; intuition, foresight; perhaps even telekinesis.
- The crystals were the legendary power crystals of electricity, earth, fire, telekinesis, and power.
- With telekinesis, you could rearrange your office with a mere thought.
- The mediums demonstrated every variety of psychic power from clairvoyance and clairaudience to telekinesis and telepathy.
- The powers I'm speaking of are an advanced form of telekinesis.
- She had chosen to work on her metamorphic abilities and telekinesis.
- It would have required the use of supernormal powers, specifically telekinesis.
- He is unable to use his telekinesis consciously, and it only manifests when he is under considerable stress or any other extreme emotion.
- On the third day, I finally got my hand on something; moving objects without touching them is called telekinesis.
- One of the most basic psionic abilities, though, was telekinesis.
- Get some rest and we'll start with telepathy and telekinesis in the morning.
- They can control your mind and move objects via telekinesis!
- Chloe has telekinesis, which basically means she can move things just by willing it.
- I had never seen her mother though but it was said that she also had telekinesis.
- His power is through telekinesis and his mind; he's virtually indestructible.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.