In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- So many services are being outsourced, from telemarketing to website design to Internet scamming.
- The government opened its national registry allowing consumers to block telemarketing calls.
- The vast bulk of telemarketing calls are made by institutions to existing customers, either to suggest a new product to them or to seek opinions for a survey.
- More to the point, however, is that I used to run a marketing department and I've done some telemarketing.
- Campaigns might also try to obtain e-mail addresses through direct mail programs and telemarketing.
- Although political telemarketing may be popular in the US, it's a marketing method generally despised in New Zealand.
- There are four basic direct marketing media available: direct mail, telemarketing, mass media, and interactive media.
- It has voicemail, cordless phone ability and extra call centre features that enable telemarketing and a customer service centre.
- Very few brands have been built by relying solely on direct mail or telemarketing.
- The new unit will provide inbound and outbound telemarketing service to companies across all industries in Europe and the US.
- Direct mail and telemarketing will always play a vital role in campaigning and fundraising.
- The ideal situation would be to have a market in telemarketing.
- We're not going to do any kind of outbound marketing or telemarketing or promotions.
- Strangers may try to take advantage of lonely seniors through telemarketing scams.
- He notes that the company uses basic sales and marketing methods such as focus groups and telemarketing.
- Unlike other forms of direct marketing, such as junk mail or telemarketing, spam should be considered a threat.
- Plenty of telemarketing territory is untouched by recent regulatory efforts.
- Many of them have converted existing space into call centres, mainly for telemarketing to the US.
- Some of the practices common in the early days of telemarketing gave our industry a bad name.
- Has telemarketing in New Zealand reached saturation point yet?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.