- This is much less expensive and allows virtually anyone with a cell phone access to telematics.
- The situation for vehicle telematics differs greatly from the mobile phone market.
- We have used a common definition of vehicle telematics as the combination of location with two-way communication in vehicles.
- This transformation will make telematics an essential element of a new generation of personalized mobile services.
- Improvements in connectivity through telematics or the ubiquitous cell phone enable us to survive.