In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This is much less expensive and allows virtually anyone with a cell phone access to telematics.
- The situation for vehicle telematics differs greatly from the mobile phone market.
- We have used a common definition of vehicle telematics as the combination of location with two-way communication in vehicles.
- This transformation will make telematics an essential element of a new generation of personalized mobile services.
- Improvements in connectivity through telematics or the ubiquitous cell phone enable us to survive.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.