In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(message) telepático(person) con telepatía(person) telépataI must be telepathic — debo tener telepatía
- For it will take time for him to build an understanding with team-mates who now have an almost telepathic knowledge of the way they play.
- He was unusually psychic and telepathic.
- He claimed that she had invited him to propose during one of their telepathic chats.
- Mack says he was jolted when his subjects reported receiving telepathic warnings about man's decimation of natural resources.
- I'm not telepathic, no more than you are.
- We would have an exhibition but it would also be ' come in and find out if you're telepathic '. "
- Conversely, more than a quarter of the people who said they had had no other kinds of telepathic experience were seemingly telepathic in relation to telephone calls.
- But Bill does admit to having had a few real-life mysterious experiences - including an almost telepathic relationship with his opera designer wife, Hildegard.
- In fact, nobody seemed to have any telepathic powers at all.
- These surveys reveal that seemingly telepathic experiences in connection with telephone calls are remarkably common.
- They declared that they could detect no trickery and that the horse was genuinely telepathic.
- The usual telepathic communication between the players is in evidence.
- Psychic drift may account for some telepathic subjects guessing the wrong card, photo, video clip, etc.
- We played together for years and had an almost telepathic understanding on the field.
- Funny, both Graham and I - friends since the age of five - seemed to have a telepathic connection.
- The cover story left us with queries like, Are we all telepathic?
- I agree about Nancy being telepathic by the way she has responded to me.
- She is exceptionally gifted, and possesses strong telepathic and telekinetic powers, which saved the day on many occasions.
- Living in this world is Luchino, a seventeen year old girl with a tragic past and hidden telepathic abilities.
- The four friends are telepathic.
- My mum, being her usual telepathic self, came over to check I was okay.
- The result is that he imparts to them some sort of telepathic gift.
- Using his telepathic powers he tries to enter the mind of a recently deceased man before all his memories vanish.
- The author has had some previous spontaneous experiences at apparently effective telepathic sending.
- Then she explained that she was sending out a powerful telepathic message.
- Like other Time Lords, he is partially telepathic.
- This program is an educational program delivered via the Internet, in conjunction with a new form of telepathic communication.
- He concluded that the only tenable hypothesis for the horse's abilities was that the horse was telepathic.
- Once again, it seems as though Taupin has been telepathic.
- Psychics also addresses the unique, sometimes telepathic, bond between twins.
- It's about a team of telepathic superheroes who can read each other's thoughts - that's right, without moving their lips.
- Despite my obvious affinity with the man, I'm afraid I haven't been able to acheive a telepathic connection to ask him who he is.
- Females, who made up 75 % of the telepathic experience writers, had telepathic experiences 91 % of the time with their girlfriend or another female friend.
- Brady told Wilson the pair were so close they were " almost telepathic ".
- We were in another state of being altogether, we were telepathic most of the time.
- People in rural areas have remained connected with healing traditions based on telepathic methods and herbs and herbal ointments.
- In season three of the original series, she played a telepathic alien doctor in "Is There No Truth in Beauty?"
- People differ in ability in mathematics, music, visual acuity and all other respects, so individual differences in telepathic sensitivity would seem likely.
- He said that it was not possible for job sharers to work together unless they were telepathic.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.