In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It works like mental telepathy where one person can read another's thoughts.
- If telepathy really exists, then telephone calls would provide a good way of revealing it.
- I believe in the sixth sense, telepathy and rebirth as I have experienced it.
- The explanation many people reach for involves mental telepathy or psychic stirrings.
- This does not mean that there was no scientific evidence for telepathy a century ago.
- She wasn't sure if they were speaking aloud or communicating through telepathy.
- Maybe there was some kind of telepathy she held, where she was able to secretly communicate with his parents.
- By and large, psychical researchers failed to convince the majority of the scientific and academic worlds of the existence of telepathy.
- We wanted him to use the special powers of telepathy that he had to locate you.
- They had perfectly mastered telepathy, empathy, creative energy work, and healing.
- More importantly, how did one respond to telepathy without bringing attention to themselves?
- About half of Bulgarians believe in telepathy, the evil eye and black magic, and that dreams can be prophetic.
- Let us not trivialise this by saying that it is because of parapsychology or telepathy.
- Will the brain in humans evolve to such a state that humans communicate all by telepathy…?
- In her new book, she shows cat-lovers how to communicate with their pets through telepathy.
- Does this sentence refer to experiences in telepathy and non-verbal communication between you and him?
- This categorisation has to be seen in the context of the place of telepathy and the occult in psychoanalysis.
- This is why psychic experiences, and telepathy in particular, are more interesting to me than beliefs about angels.
- Get some rest and we'll start with telepathy and telekinesis in the morning.
- An explanation in terms of telepathy was also favoured by the fact that the success rates depended on who was calling.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.