In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Does this sentence refer to experiences in telepathy and non-verbal communication between you and him?
- Maybe there was some kind of telepathy she held, where she was able to secretly communicate with his parents.
- By and large, psychical researchers failed to convince the majority of the scientific and academic worlds of the existence of telepathy.
- If telepathy really exists, then telephone calls would provide a good way of revealing it.
- This categorisation has to be seen in the context of the place of telepathy and the occult in psychoanalysis.
- About half of Bulgarians believe in telepathy, the evil eye and black magic, and that dreams can be prophetic.
- It works like mental telepathy where one person can read another's thoughts.
- In her new book, she shows cat-lovers how to communicate with their pets through telepathy.
- An explanation in terms of telepathy was also favoured by the fact that the success rates depended on who was calling.
- This is why psychic experiences, and telepathy in particular, are more interesting to me than beliefs about angels.
- More importantly, how did one respond to telepathy without bringing attention to themselves?
- The explanation many people reach for involves mental telepathy or psychic stirrings.
- We wanted him to use the special powers of telepathy that he had to locate you.
- I believe in the sixth sense, telepathy and rebirth as I have experienced it.
- Get some rest and we'll start with telepathy and telekinesis in the morning.
- This does not mean that there was no scientific evidence for telepathy a century ago.
- They had perfectly mastered telepathy, empathy, creative energy work, and healing.
- She wasn't sure if they were speaking aloud or communicating through telepathy.
- Will the brain in humans evolve to such a state that humans communicate all by telepathy…?
- Let us not trivialise this by saying that it is because of parapsychology or telepathy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.