1autocue masculineteleprompter masculine
- Both should be able to read smoothly from teleprompters.
- And told me that the lyrics would be on the teleprompter.
- There's everything here you'd expect to find in a modern television station, cameras, teleprompters, computers.
- Stepping away from the podium and speaking without the aid of the teleprompter, he said: ‘My grandmother was one of those killed in the concentration camps.’
- He's not very comfortable with a teleprompter in front of him and isn't particularly good at news conferences.