In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1televentas femininebefore noun telesales person — televendedor masculine
- Such work includes customer services, help desks, appointment making, telesales, e-mail handling, and market research.
- It is expected that a telesales service will replace the district retail outlets, perhaps as early as September, but no firm date has been given for this.
- The most favoured roles include customer service, technical support, telesales and credit collection.
- This involves reaching customers via communications media such as telesales, mailshots, catalogues, or advertisements with tear-off reply slips.
- It will also get rid of on-the-road sales staff and go for a telesales operation, cutting costs.
- We have very much turned into telesales type auctioneers.
- Once the employees complete their course, they are then either offered a job within the company or are guaranteed an interview with other major national telesales and customer service operations.
- She bought a house for cash with the money and started working from home as a telesales trainer for other call centres.
- We have compiled the following list of teleservices agencies that are available to help your organization better perform CRM, telesales, customer service, etc., functions.
- There were also roles for professionals with experience in shared service environments and sales roles, especially in telesales / outbound sales.
- She then got a job in telesales selling advertising space for newspapers and airtime for radio, and discovered her vocation.
- We can look after the company cars, the laptops, the expenses and the telesales.
- Those staff who are affected will include managers in the marketing, retail and telesales departments, but does not apply to front line staff.
- Part of this transition will mean we need to transfer much of our activity from cold calling field sales to telesales and appointment selling.
- They were mainly telesales people and call centre supervisors who moved into business development and sales management roles.
- Key strengths include the financial modules, distribution, telesales, multicurrency, e-commerce and management reporting.
- It also has a direct sales team and a telesales team to sell the products.
- Of the people I know there are several of us with different prospects in life - salesmen, lawyer, shop assistant, telesales, unemployed, bin man and so on.
- Quite a lot of the call centre workers, who do telesales, are students or people who have just graduated and have to do something to pay off their debts.
- He's firmly convinced that telesales is the better system.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.