1teletrabajartrabajar a distancia
- A sales representative in Britain can telework from their hotel by dialling in over the internet to the office network in Ireland, and work away as if they were in the company office.
- Managers have to discipline themselves to set clear goals and measurable outcomes for teleworking employees rather than acting as timekeepers.
- It says that 14% of its 250,000 industry members now offer employees the option to telework, a year-on-year rise of more than a quarter.
- He recommends employees start preparing to telework three to six months prior to formally asking for a flexible work schedule.
- A technology research firm, predicts that by 2008, 41 million employees around the world will spend at least a day a week teleworking.
- As he spoke, hopes that the internet would revolutionise the face of business, lead to a gender-neutral, teleworking society, had already turned to dust.
- Given that trend, and because this is a fairly painless way to reward valuable employees without adding to the bottom line, offering responsible employees the ability to telework part time makes a lot of sense.
- As a result, only a minority will be able to go teleworking in anything like a modern, dedicated ‘home office’.
- When their lawyer wanted to telework on one day a week, the company accommodated this employee by supplying the necessary facilities to do so.
- This exemption is in line with the earlier decision to exempt computer equipment given to employees who telework from home, which also has a positive effect on traffic congestion.
- Get all your writers teleworking - you'll save them a whole day's worth of commuting time every week.
- The Department of Trade and Industry has unveiled a set of legal guidelines that UK firms must follow if they employ staff who regularly telework from home.
- And those who worked from three places-for example, teleworking from a café in addition to the home and office-spent an average of 52 hours per week on the job.
- Ray has been teleworking for some time and ‘couldn't imagine’ going back to work full time in the office.
- Ireland for example, has produced a Code of Practice and a model teleworking agreement.
- This is coupled with an increasingly distributed workforce where staff telework or collaborate from different locations, requiring a solution to provide an element of teamwork and bring all the points together.