In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- But inside such a network, rlogin, telnet and the other r * commands give excellent and much more convenient service within their respective realms of use.
- To allow telnet access into a Cisco router, configure the VTY lines with a password and the login command.
- The technology also searches for known viral vulnerabilities such as ‘listening’ ports, open shares and well-known applications in use throughout the network, such as Microsoft IIS, ftp and telnet.
- Using packet filtering, firewalls can restrict the types of activity allowed, such as permitting web access and email but denying telnet and ftp.
- By connecting through the console server to a device console using simple telnet, the network manager is able to do so without the need for vendor-specific or other specialized software.
1conectarse mediante telnet
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.