1bondadosode buen corazón
- Of course these tender-hearted individuals should be a little careful.
- He did wonderful little tender-hearted things for her all the time.
- He is tender-hearted and he cares very much about those in need.
- These are my friends - beautiful, plain-featured, tender-hearted, hard-headed.
- Too tender-hearted and responsible to just walk away, they may stay in a bad partnership forever.
- There is also one scene that will distress tender-hearted viewers.
- This is essential if dispiriting reading for the tender-hearted and tough-minded alike.
- No sooner had he set eyes on Prospero's tender-hearted daughter than he fell in love with her.
- There is no doubting the film's tender-hearted sincerity.
- He is a sweet, tender-hearted, hyperactive kid.
- They are tender-hearted in their approach to theme and character.
- This movie contains just the right mix of tender-hearted moments, weirdness and comedy.
- He was such a tender-hearted, great guy.
- He leaned in =close enough to allow his lips to capture hers in a tender-hearted kiss.
- He seemed unusually tender-hearted for someone in his chosen profession.
- She could think of nothing to do other than becoming a tender-hearted warm mother and marrying the man of her dreams.
- Of all people, Christians should be the most tender-hearted.
- Patrick is the most tender-hearted, sympathetic, devoted person I know.