1casa de vecinos femininecasa de vecindad femininevecindad feminine Mexicoconventillo masculine Southern Cone derogatorysolar masculine Cubabefore noun tenement block — bloque de departamentos de alquiler masculine Latin America
- Various diseases all too often swept through entire city blocks of tenements.
- Rents were horrendous for urban dwellers, with entire families doubling up in crowded single room tenements.
- City planners were leveling block after block of tenements.
- Scotland's tenement flats are a well-loved part of urban culture.
- The flat was part of a refurbished block of tenements that belonged to a housing co-operative.