In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sinovitis del codo femininecodo de tenista masculine
- Tennis elbow happens when one or more of these tendons become inflamed.
- The pain caused by tennis elbow normally lasts for 6 to 12 weeks.
- My tennis elbow was giving me some serious problems.
- Increasing the strength of your forearm muscles can help to prevent tennis elbow occurring.
- If caught early, injuries like tennis elbow may respond to rest, ice and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Acupuncture is most effective at treating pain, such as headaches, tennis elbow, or muscle pain.
- Some cases of tennis elbow clear up with plenty of rest and support.
- The tennis elbow has bothered him the last few months.
- His greatest fear is the return of the dreaded tennis elbow that has plagued him in the past.
- Excessive or repeated use of the muscles that straighten the wrist can cause injury to the tendons, leading to tennis elbow.
- Most people who have taken part in various sports have experienced injury, such as stress fracture or tennis elbow.
- Tennis elbow ruled him out of three one-day tournaments.
- Up to 3 percent of adults have tennis elbow.
- She may well require treatment for tennis elbow.
- If your tennis elbow recurs, consult a physical therapist to learn how to move your elbow joint properly.
- This condition has similar symptoms to tennis elbow, with the difference that the swelling appears on the inside of the elbow.
- He is recovering from an operation for his tennis elbow.
- When tennis elbow banished her from the court, she wasn't sure what to do with her free time.
- Weakness and inflexibility in the forearm muscles makes tennis elbow more likely.
- Strengthening your forearms can help guard against tennis elbow.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.