In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clave de do en cuarta línea feminine
- These challenging but beautiful duets are presented in tenor clef.
- Any trombone student needs to have the knowledge of the alto and tenor clefs to be able to become a complete, well-rounded musician.
- The notes used in the appropriate scale are given first in bass and then in tenor clefs.
- It is not long before the tenor clef is needed to avoid the use of ledger lines.
- The earlier parts of the role are notated in the tenor clef whilst the later parts are notated in the bass clef.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.