1bolos masculinebowling masculine
- From Monday to Friday a game of tenpin bowling along with a burger or hotdog and fries is only £3.20.
- In tenpin bowling, you roll the ball down the alley to strike the pins.
- Over the past few months there have been numerous fundraising events, including tenpin bowling and football tournaments.
- She went to the cinemas a few times and played tenpin bowling.
- Planning permission for a new tenpin bowling alley was granted by only one vote.
- Anyone interested in tenpin bowling can contact the state representatives.
- He has abandoned his efforts to save the game of tenpin bowling as we know it.
- They had organised a tenpin bowling night, because they wanted something that everyone could understand easily.
- They won £100 that they spent on a tenpin bowling trip.
- Some recreational activities were retained to cater for all age groups, such as golf and tenpin bowling.
- Perhaps a tenpin bowling alley could be installed there.
- The government paid out thousands to give us summer camps, free flying and tenpin bowling.
- The town's long-awaited tenpin bowling alley opened its doors for business on Monday.
- He's taking them tenpin bowling.