1de pésima calidad
- He instructed and cajoled, and as a result American museums are filled with old masters rather than the tenth-rate salon paintings of the dernier siècle that they might otherwise have contained.
- Nevertheless, all the translations of Pushkin's poems that I have ever seen make him resemble a tenth-rate imitator of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- There have been plenty of men, of course, who write more, but what they wrote after the three hours were up was second-rate stuff - and sometimes third-rate, sixth- and tenth-rate stuff.
- Uriah Heep is watered down tenth-rate Jethro Tull, only even more boring and inane.
- ‘This is clearly tenth-rate drivel,’ a senior official said.