1(un billón de bits) terabit masculine
- One terabyte is about 1,000 gigabytes, and most people probably cannot shoot enough digital photos within the next 10 years to fill that kind of space.
- We had about a terabyte of digital information already - but we expected to need space for four times that much within 18 months.
- But midrange and high-end appliances storing gigabytes and terabytes of data require sophisticated backup approaches such as tape libraries.
- Those little gray boxes will hold not just gigabytes but terabytes and someday maybe petabytes.
- His network operations center oversees 350 million terabytes of data and a network that keeps engineering humming around the globe.
- There is an estimated one million terabytes of online information, and this amount is growing with every new web page that is posted.
- Moving terabytes of data through servers becomes impractical and degrades the overall system.