- This year is a special year for Methodists as it is the tercentenary of John Wesley's birth.
- The tercentenary of the creation of Khalsa has given us a lot to think and ponder about.
- In May 2007, the next Scottish election will coincide with the tercentenary of the Treaty of Union.
- And, of course, the tercentenary of the 1709 migration is only a few years away.
- In addition, the Club's promoters wanted to ensure that Gilbert's place in the history of English science was appreciated and that the tercentenaries of his book and death were observed appropriately.
- An exhibition mounted to celebrate the tercentenary of the college is on view until April 1 at the Yale University Art Gallery.
- In 1968, a sixth prize was added, in Economics, donated by the Bank of Sweden to celebrate its tercentenary.
- The acknowledged stimulus to writing this book was the tercentenary of Peter the Great's visit to England in 1696.
- They chose as their theme the tercentenary of chemical industries in America.