1época de clases feminine
- The place seems to be particularly popular with student-types, especially during term time when they pile up here from nearby Swansea University.
- Commonweal School students Gemma Gillies and Tom Curtis have never been sick, played truant or gone on holiday during term time in the past five years.
- Christina discovered she had a good ear for language and decided to do a degree, commuting from Florence to Hull University during term time.
- Taking children out of school during term time is very much frowned upon.
- So, as someone who understands why parents want cheap holidays during term time, please allow them their June and September holidays again.