1.1(person)persona que prueba un producto(in factory) controlador (de calidad) masculine(in factory) controladora (de calidad) feminine
- A portable handheld tester comes with a personal data assistant to monitor tests and capture results.
- Because of obsolescence, the eddy current testers, harmonic bond testers, and ultrasonic testers were replaced between fiscal years 2003 and 2004.
- The Researcher designs the tasks and surveys for the testers to complete in order to get further user feedback.
- Check each cell with a battery tester such as the Radio Shack 22-093.
- A hypodermic syringe tester from Testing Machines Inc. provides precise measurement of the force required to move the plunger in either direction.
- Having said all of that, I would like to know how one can become a game tester, or write reviews for new games that have not gone public yet, or help in the design of new games, from this corner of the world?
- You can apply to be a beta tester, evaluating products from a variety of companies.
- Having an independent tester perform the test, or conducting the measurement yourself, will eliminate any potential conflict of interest.
- As the beta testers were already testing the game in its infancy, their valuable feedback helped shape the game to its current form.
- The energy absorption characteristics of the car's dashboard received particular mention from the testers.
- It is only on the basis of the tester's appraisal that we carry out any remedial work and then only if it is strictly necessary.
- There is plenty of power to make up for a lack of real head-turning looks, and but testers have raised questions about its driving dynamics.
- To gather data from an underground explosion, American testers have used long pipes that extended all the way from the surface to a tapered end close to the blast.
- It can be used as a stand-alone tester or integrated into automated processing and testing systems.
- Heart valve testers are used by surgeons to check the function of mechanical heart valves after they have been sewn into the heart.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for approximately 55 min or until the top of the cake is nicely brown and a cake tester comes out clean.
- Some testers have raised questions about the I47's handling and ride - but there is no suggestion of serious problems.
- Documentation on the setup of systems used in tests is usually limited to what the tester believes is relevant to their specific research goals.
- Furniture workshops and electrical testers will work to put the cast-offs back into the community and given to disadvantaged families.
- There are also two laptops, a mobile emissions tester, a smoke reader for diesel exhausts and a device that tests to see if tinted windscreens and front windows are clear enough to let 75% of all light pass through.
- A valuable added test feature to look for would permit unplugging a SCSI subsystem from the SCSI controller and plugging it into the tester with power still applied to the peripherals.
- First Stop Safety began as a portable appliance tester which, with training, small businesses could use to see whether their electrical appliances complied with Health and Safety regulations.
- Unlike most tensile testers, this instrument has been designed for horizontal operation.
- Designed to test the mechanical and electrical properties of a variety of materials, a line of testers provides micromechanical evaluation and in vitro simulations.
- The Shore seleroscope, which is the commonest example of a dynamic-hardness tester, measures the hardness in terms of the height of rebound of the indenter.
- The testers used each product and timed the process of creating a Web site, including the addition of text, graphics, links and publishing to a Web server.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until the cake feels springy to the touch and a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- The ability to perform basic analogue tests on a digital tester is very attractive.
- The tester offers a set-up function to allow operators to set various parameters used in testing configuration and memory storage.
- The person used has had previous experience in detecting the quality of sound and as such I believe that he is an ideal tester for sound quality analysis.
- In another study, conducted in Australia, testers had hikers and bicyclists pass test plots 400 times each, and measured the surface profile of the track before, during and after the passes.
- She was more than twelve times more productive than the average tester.
- The most cost-effective tool for your wireless system is a dedicated battery tester.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn the pans around, and bake until a cake tester or skewer comes out almost clean, another 25 to 40 minutes.
- The BabyStart kit contains a his-and-hers package of a sperm concentration test and six ovulation testers.
- These beta testers include high-profile customers, as well as the many people in the Linux community who respond to our open invitation to help with testing.
- Your state radon office or a radon tester can tell you more about radon testing devices.
- Crescent Design hit the jackpot when it introduced its signature hydraulic burst and leak tester to the medical device market in 1994.
- Diners must sign a disclaimer recommending ‘protective gloves and eye wear’ - but even sweating testers in safety gear were blinded by tears for 30 minutes.
- All products are tested blindly, so testers are not influenced by designer names and fancy packaging.
(device)aparato o instrumento de ensayocircuit/voltage tester — verificador de circuitos/voltaje masculine
2(sample)(bottle) frasco de muestra masculine(aerosol) aerosol de muestra masculine(sachet) sobrecito de muestra masculine