In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mensaje de texto masculinesms masculineSMS masculine
- Each inquiry will cost the same as a regular text message depending on the mobile phone operator.
- As an optional service, the user can be sent a text message every two hours while they're parked.
- Now I save a text message to my phone with the street name and nearest cross street.
- And today we make it easier than ever to join the cause by allowing you to add your name by mobile phone text message.
- It is usually much cheaper to send a text message, so check these charges too.
- So, in the meantime, if you do receive an unsolicited text message offering a bogus prize, what should you do?
- The system can even send a text message to remind the motorist if they are nearing the maximum stay.
- In recent weeks we have reported on scams perpetrated by post, fax and mobile phone text message.
- Will I have to phone someone before I sent them a text message and offer them an opt-out option?
- We used our mobile phones to send our mum a text message to find out the address.
- I couldn't get through to him so I sent him a text message to tell him I was at home.
- There's no premium to be paid by the user, over and above what it costs to send a text message.
- Jason had sent a text message to his father earlier that day saying that he was distressed after a row with his girlfriend.
- The alert can also be forwarded as a text message to those with mobile phones.
- There is no need to go to a shop or access a website, simply send a text message and the cost is added to your phone bill.
- You can renew the loan of the book and pay the fine from the comfort of your own home just by sending a text message.
- They can simply send a text message with a code word, their identity number and a pin code.
- The answers were then looked up and sent by mobile phone text message to students in the test hall.
- The two talk on average a couple of times a month and have found a use for that most modern of innovations: the text message.
- The Sazo also features a panic button which, if pressed, automatically sends a text message to the parent.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.