1¡gracias!thank you very much — muchas gracias
- to say thank you — dar las gracias
- say thank you to the lady — dale las gracias a la señora
- no, thank you — no, gracias
- I think I can manage, thank you — gracias, pero creo que me las puedo arreglar yo solo
- I don't need your advice, thank you very much! — muchas gracias, pero puedes guardarte tus consejos
- thank you for coming/your help — gracias por venir/tu ayuda
- thank you — not at all, thank you — gracias — de nada, gracias a ti
1without so much as a thank you — sin siquiera dar las gracias
- have you said all your thank yous? — ¿les has dado las gracias a todos?
- the flowers were meant as a thank you — las flores eran para dar las gracias / en señal de agradecimiento
- a special thank you to Mrs Brown — doy/damos las gracias muy especialmente a la señora Brown
- Resting just above it is a thank-you card from a grateful couple from Lancaster, delighted to be reunited with a wallet.
- A special thank you goes to Patricia McDermot for all her hard work to make the night such a big success.
- Last month, Mr Stuttle said he would present the Mayor with the picture as a thank-you gesture from the people of Yorkshire.
- We always receive thank-you cards and presents from guests who have stayed with us and that gives me such a buzz.
- Esther meets her after she writes her a thank-you letter for the scholarship.
- Jane then sent the lawyer a thank-you note for helping her family avoid a defamation suit.
- I will write thank-you letters for all of my Christmas presents.
- Doyle is also currently perusing a few hotel brochures himself, with a view to taking the entire staff on a thank-you break in January.
- The four said their last thank yous and goodbyes to Damien, and Derick nodded farewell to Rayne.
- A big thank you goes to the coach, Margaret Moriarty, who has been carrying out endless training with this team.
- Sharon has already sent the store staff a huge thank-you card.
- We could have also included an invitation or a thank-you note if we had chosen to.
- Both men quietly said their thank yous again and left.
- You've packed away the dress, eaten the cake and written your thank-you letters - now married life starts for real.
- They decided they should write a thank-you note to whoever was giving them these things.
- The next morning, he came to work and there were a dozen donuts and a thank-you note from the police officer.
- They later returned to Cambridge station with a thank-you card and a bottle of wine for him.
- A special thank you goes to all involved in the planning and preparations and to all those involved on the day.
- Other walls are decorated with framed thank-you letters from ministers and prime ministers.
- It was a good interview, and ended with Katherine breaking the news that she was leaving and saying her thank yous and goodbyes.
2thank-you(letter/gift) de agradecimiento