In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teólogo masculineteóloga feminine
- For centuries, theologians have puzzled and debated the topic of predestination.
- The preface to the reader made it abundantly clear that it was aimed not at erudite ecclesiastical theologians but at ordinary people.
- The author overturns the vision of two generations of historians and theologians.
- The bishops, curates and theologians who allow such talk to be spread among the people, will have an account to render.
- Few doubt either Ratzinger's stature as a theologian or his deep piety and devotion to the church.
- Now if people would cease to read all the junk by the Church Fathers and modern theologians and turn to the Word, they would be informed.
- The bishops would do better to consult with moral theologians and criminologists.
- Since those days she has pursued her life's work as a lay theologian in the Orthodox Church.
- He is an American theologian who specializes in Jewish mysticism and philosophy.
- He is also a thoughtful theologian who has written an introduction to the theology of Jirgen Moltmann.
- Aquinas or any number of other theologians could have provided Luther with a richer notion of grace.
- Assembled for the meeting were theologians, pastors, priests, nuns, and lay church leaders.
- As a pastoral theologian, I applaud texts that look realistically at the emotive world.
- However, he stresses that their aim is not to train theologians but to theologically train professionals.
- It is clear that the Church Fathers became Christian intellectuals and theologians.
- I am not a theologian and therefore cannot enter into the theological discussion.
- So why not turn elsewhere, to the churches, theologians and religious leaders of our day?
- In working such a story out, the theologians were, it is true, assisted by other disciplines.
- Some theologians have claimed that theology gives a justification of religion.
- It would be tough to keep him off the list of the ten most influential theologians in church history.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.