In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teólogo masculineteóloga feminine
- Few doubt either Ratzinger's stature as a theologian or his deep piety and devotion to the church.
- He is also a thoughtful theologian who has written an introduction to the theology of Jirgen Moltmann.
- Since those days she has pursued her life's work as a lay theologian in the Orthodox Church.
- So why not turn elsewhere, to the churches, theologians and religious leaders of our day?
- The bishops would do better to consult with moral theologians and criminologists.
- It would be tough to keep him off the list of the ten most influential theologians in church history.
- Assembled for the meeting were theologians, pastors, priests, nuns, and lay church leaders.
- Now if people would cease to read all the junk by the Church Fathers and modern theologians and turn to the Word, they would be informed.
- The preface to the reader made it abundantly clear that it was aimed not at erudite ecclesiastical theologians but at ordinary people.
- For centuries, theologians have puzzled and debated the topic of predestination.
- Some theologians have claimed that theology gives a justification of religion.
- I am not a theologian and therefore cannot enter into the theological discussion.
- He is an American theologian who specializes in Jewish mysticism and philosophy.
- The bishops, curates and theologians who allow such talk to be spread among the people, will have an account to render.
- It is clear that the Church Fathers became Christian intellectuals and theologians.
- Aquinas or any number of other theologians could have provided Luther with a richer notion of grace.
- As a pastoral theologian, I applaud texts that look realistically at the emotive world.
- The author overturns the vision of two generations of historians and theologians.
- However, he stresses that their aim is not to train theologians but to theologically train professionals.
- In working such a story out, the theologians were, it is true, assisted by other disciplines.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.