- For 20 minutes at 8pm, Mr Price described the scene and his preparations including microphones, electric contacts to show when doors opened, a camera and a thermograph to record temperature changes.
- Temperature in the non-temperature-controlled greenhouse was recorded continuously with a thermograph.
- When abdominal temperature was measured with a thermograph before and after acupoint stimulation, skin surface temperature was found to be increased by stimulation, indicating vascular dilatation and increased blood flow.
- An electric thermograph was used to keep a record of the temperatures in the greenhouse.
- In the non-heated greenhouse, windows were open all year, and temperatures were recorded continuously with an electric thermograph.