- Add slowly to the pot and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Simmer for a further 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pineapple sauce has thickened, then leave to cool.
- As the fog thickened, I heard voices from where James had disappeared.
- The fog thickens as the sun tries to peek through the cloud of mist below.
- Add the milk and Parmesan cheese and simmer for one to two minutes, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- As you stir it in, the condensed milk will thicken.
- Despite the fact that they were only a few hundred feet offshore, the pre-dawn fog had gradually thickened dramatically limiting visibility.
- The company, which produces stabilising ingredients for thickening food, is hoping to extend and refurbish its premises to allow for Epping employees to move to Braintree.
- Before long the fog started to thicken as it crept down the gulf from the North.
- The important thing is to cook the potatoes with enough moisture to both steam and boil them at the same time, allowing the outside of the potato to disintegrate and thicken the stock.
- Snails done in a sauce thickened with crème fraîche were similarly bland.
- The stars were the first to vanish, hidden by the haze, then the sea below was lost in a carpet of mist, and in a few moments, the bow of the ship began fading from view as the fog thickened.
- As we go over another pass, the fog thickens and the temperature drops.
- I have short lashes and this lengthens and thickens them.
- They rode on through the moors, the fog thickening around them as they passed looming, twisted trees and hulking gray rocks, fuzzy with moss and mist.
- This is noticeable when a white sauce thickens.
- The fog thickened as they rumbled up the steep road.
- When she made a blanquette of veal, he would beat three egg yolks with a fork while she poured in the stock; he was fascinated by the transformation as it thickened into a sauce.
- Crush some of the cooked potatoes against the side of the pan to thicken the soup.
- Because this treatment does not thicken the lashes - as mascara does - you can afford to go much darker without it looking overdone.
- I made a very nice sausage casserole and needed to thicken it up a bit.
1(paint/sauce) espesar(se)(fog) hacerse más espeso(fog) hacerse más denso(crowd/darkness) crecer(waist) engordar