In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tercero masculinetercera persona femininebefore noun third-party insurance — seguro de responsabilidad civil
- Because there is no arbitrary third party, or court system with the backing of an enforcement agency, laws may be broken with impunity.
- The other issue, the third issue, is whether the applicants in the Family Court can join third parties as respondents.
- It was also held that this damage caused by independent third parties was reasonably foreseeable.
- Even the allegations of assault against third parties stemmed from the respondent's anger and jealousy over the applicant's relationship with another woman.
- Once the information is legitimately in the hands of third parties, should those third parties advise the banks if loss or theft of data occurs?
- One can think of many examples of things which are close to parenting but involve third parties.
- I do not share your information with any third party inside or outside of my organization.
- In these circumstances, the asset given as security belongs to the defendant, not a third party.
- For companies who have secured a speaker slot at an event organised by a third party, these events have the added attraction of being extremely low-cost.
- What I wanted to ask you was, was there any possibility of a third party being involved in the dismemberment?
- It is clear from the notice and the case that what was sought to be adduced by the policemen in the witness box was evidence of complaints made by third parties to the police.
- We have no confidence that decisions made by you will be made in a fair and reasonable manner and believe that your decisions should be reviewed by an independent third party.
- Legislation means a third party will come in and tell these two parties that they can't do a transaction that they both see benefit in.
- They have also suggested other initiatives to protect and enhance the Golden Plover habitats, but these would involve third parties playing an active role.
- Here there is no need for a third party to have become involved.
- Where the third party participates in the Crown Court hearing the likelihood is that he or she will be making common cause with the defendant.
- Furthermore there are other difficulties when the position of third parties is involved.
- The Bill, which would apply retrospectively, allows for the recovery of assets transferred to third parties if the bankrupt continues to draw a benefit from that asset.
- Opinions expressed are those of the individuals stating them, who should not be construed as representing any groups, organizations or third parties.
- The best way to prevent such abuse would be to prohibit any third party from paying for trips, period.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.