1Cinema(film) película de misterio feminine(film) película de suspenso feminine(film) película de suspense feminine Spain
2Literature(novel) novela de misterio feminine(novel) novela de suspenso feminine(novel) novela de suspense feminine Spain
- A blacklisted American, Losey was making low budget thrillers and crime stories in the UK.
- It is not a thriller or a mystery or an action film or a crime film, nor any kind of ordinary drama or melodrama.
- Many spy thrillers make the espionage business look like a blast, but nothing here comes across as fun.
- As a thriller, the film has an inevitability that cannot be rerouted.
- Spy stories, thrillers and crime novels can often be far more realistic about how politics works.
- This thriller of thrillers is a study of human conflict, jealousy and manipulation, which promises to baffle the most proficient sleuth.
- And like us, it has decided to theme the season on whodunits and psycho thrillers.
- Essentially they used the noir style of 1940s Hollywood thrillers to tell a story set in 1960s swinging London.
- I read village mysteries and hard-boiled American private eye novels, spy thrillers and police procedurals.
- It is a whodunnit and a thriller with thrills and fun for audience and actors alike.
- Caper films and crime thrillers just don't try and keep the audience on a piece of string this long.
- In many ways it would have fitted perfectly into the '90s craze for post-modern crime thrillers.
- Next up for Lewis is a starring role alongside Robert Redford and Jennifer Lopez in a thriller due to be filmed later this year.
- Clever thrillers that flirt with film noir are always welcome, but this is too smart for its own good.
- In adherence with the film's title Mamet has filled his thriller not with characters but with faces.
- Novels, even spy thrillers, don't have to take up questions like this.
- I like more mystery thrillers and psychological thrillers.
- Into The Blue's story line is not much different from most action thrillers with a plot centred around the drug trade.
- If your taste in genre is the ‘coming of age’ story rather than Westerns, thrillers or campus novels, you will quite possibly love this book.
- Not surprisingly, Cinepix began to wind down its sexploitation films in favour of thrillers and horror as early as 1972.
3(exciting event)the game was a real thriller — el partido estuvo muy emocionante