- About 10% of patients have a benign tumor of the thymus gland, a lymph gland that usually disappears at puberty.
- The liver, spleen, lungs, kidneys, thymus, adrenals, and stomach were examined histopathologically and were all found to be normal.
- The lymphatic system consists of lymph nodes and vessels, the thymus, spleen and bone marrow.
- Primary lymphoid organs in the thymus and bone marrow constitute the major site of lymphocyte development.
- Leukocytes are produced or stored in many locations throughout the body, including the thymus, spleen, and bone marrow.